- Our FAFSA webinar walks through the application page by page, while providing general tips and helpful resources
- The 2020-21 FAFSA PDF provides a full list of questions asked on the FAFSA, as well as instructions and general information
- FAFSA Day Massachusetts offers one-on-one help for families completing the FAFSA at events around the Commonwealth
- Using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool explains what to know about this key component within the application
- Reporting Income on Financial Aid Applications and Defining Assets on Financial Aid Applications help students and families answer questions on the FAFSA accurately.
The FAFSA became available on October 1st, so you’ve likely received some questions from students and parents who have started the application. There are plenty of resources that provide help with the FAFSA, and they’re all free. Share them with your families throughout this financial aid season.